Vegan Vittles Giveaway
**Giveaway closed. Congratulations to our winner, Brandi, who said, “I “Like” I Eat Trees on facebook, haha I would be crazy not to.” I’ll be contacting you soon for your shipping address.”
The time has come for my final Vegan MoFo giveaway, a copy of the cookbook that topped my Top 10 Vegan Cookbooks list, Vegan Vittles. It has a little bit of everything and I haven’t tried a single recipe from this book I didn’t like. Here’s some of the yumminess I’ve made from this awesome cookbook:
Please leave separate comments below for each entry. I use a random number system to select the winner, so if you only commented once with a list, it will only count once. You complete as many of the entries as you wish. The giveaway is open to anyone able to receive mail. If you’re under 18, be sure you have your guardian’s permission to give me your shipping address, should you win. The winner will be randomly selected on Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 11 PM EST, so be sure to get your entries in by then. I will contact the winner via the email used to comment, as well as leave a brief note at the top of this post indicating the winner. Good luck!
Here are the many ways to enter:
- Leave a comment telling me your signature dish. What do you make better than anyone else you know?
- Check out my Top 10 Vegan Cookbooks post and leave a comment on that post telling me your favorite vegan cookbook. Come back here a leave a comment to tell me you did.
- Follow me on Twitter (or if you already do), and leave a comment below saying you did with your @Twitter name.
- Tweet, “Enter to win a copy of Vegan Vittles @IEatTrees –http://tinyurl.com/248moje” and leave a comment to tell me you tweeted.
- “Like” I Eat Trees on Facebook (or if you already did), and leave a comment below telling me you did.
- Sign up for the I Eat Trees newsletter, and leave a comment to let me know you did.
- Mention this giveaway, with the link, in a blog post, and leave a link to the post in a comment.
- Make a recipe from I Eat Trees and blog about it for 5 entires. Leave 5 separate comments, please.