The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook Giveaway
**Giveaway Closed** Congratulations to our winner, Lacey, who said, “I went ahead and blogged and tweeted about this. I adore making simple nut cheeses that are based on macadamia nuts and raw zucchini, plus a little water, lemon juice, garlic, whole grain mustard and s&p. Homemade parma is awesome too.” I’ll be contacting you for your shipping information shortly!
It’s time for another MoFo giveaway! This week, I Eat Trees, with thanks to Book Publishing Company, is giving away a copy of another one of my very favorites, The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. Everything about this cookbook is fabulous, much the author herself, Jo Stepaniak. Here’s a look at a few of the recipes I’ve made from this book:
Please leave separate comments below for each entry. I use a random number system to select the winner, so if you only commented once with a list, it will only count once. You complete as many of the entries as you wish. The giveaway is open to anyone able to receive mail. If you’re under 18, be sure you have your guardian’s permission to give me your shipping address, should you win. The winner will be randomly selected on Saturday, November 20th, 2010 at 11 PM EST, so be sure to get your entries in by then. I will contact the winner via the email used to comment, as well as leave a brief note at the top of this post indicating the winner. Good luck!
Here are the many ways to enter:
- Leave a comment and tell me your favorite brand of vegan cheese or vegan cheese recipe!
- Tell me about one new vegan blog you’ve found through this Vegan MoFo in a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter (or if you already do), and leave a comment below saying you did with your @Twitter name.
- Tweet, “Enter to win The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook @IEatTrees – http://tinyurl.com/27wdkdm” and leave a comment to tell me you tweeted.
- “Like” I Eat Trees on Facebook (or if you already did), and leave a comment below telling me you did.
- Sign up for the I Eat Trees newsletter, and leave a comment to let me know you did.
- Mention this giveaway, with the link, in a blog post, and leave a link to the post in a comment.
- Make a recipe from I Eat Trees and blog about it for 5 entires. Leave 5 separate comments, please.