Ten Reasons I’m Vegan: Sunny Subramanian
I hope all my US tree-eaters had a lovely holiday! We’re excited to debut a new series called “10 Reasons I’m Vegan”. I catch up with all of your favorite vegans and ask them to share with IET readers 10 reasons they love being vegan! Tonight, we have the ever-gorgeous, fun-loving Sunny Subramanian of Vegan Beauty Review. If you buy into the misconception that vegans are lifeless, dull beings without any spunk, just go check out one of Sunny’s videos. The girl has so much pep, it gives me the wiggles!
Ten Reasons I’m Vegan
- 1. Vegan twinkies, cakes, pies and cookies taste waaaaaay better than the kind that contain cow titty milk and chicken periods… just sayin’.
- 2. Vegans don’t ooze the stank of decaying corpses from their pores (which is so NOT sexy).
- 3. Vegan beauty products are way better for your skin, the animals, the planet, the galaxy and the universe.
- 4. Eating dookie is nasty. (yup, there’s shit in that shit)
- 5. Vegans do it better (and for longer)… eating meat causes impotency.
- 6. I actually give a shit about the environment. The only methane I’m responsible is the stuff that comes out of my own derriere.
- 7. Fur is dead… and gross and ugly and extremely old-lady like.
- 8. Vegan food has zero cholesterol and is lower in saturated fats (than meat and dairy)… gotta keep my lady lumps in check.
- 9. Animals are my homies; I don’t eat my homies.
- 10. Vegans have more energy and hence we have lots of fun, spazzy good times. Join the fun!