Mary’s Gone Crackers Vegan Bruschetta
**Giveaway Closed** Congratulations to my randomly selected winner, Averie! Expect an email from me looking for a shipping address!
And we’re back with the birthday celebration giveaways. There will be one more after this one, but it will have to start slightly after my birthday (July 18th) since the goods haven’t arrived yet. That’s alright, though; I’m all for celebrating a few extra days!
Tonight I made a delicious, yet simple vegan party appetizer (still delicious even if you’re stuck in the kitchen alone baking cupcakes for a birthday party and watching some freaky forensic show). And you can’t help but notice how pretty bruschetta looks on the tray!
Mary’s Gone Bruschetta
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 heaping teaspoon or 3 cloves minced garlic
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 box Original Mary’s Gone Crackers
Combine tomato, onion, olive oil, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Use a measuring teaspoon to equally portion the mixture onto the crackers. Enjoy!
I love Mary’s Gone Crackers, but I have trouble finding their products, aside from the original crackers, in stores around here. If you’re like me, you’re probably curious about what else they have to offer. Luckily, Mary’s Gone Crackers is giving one lucky tree-eater a chance to try an individual serving-sized bag of each of their products. That’s a baggie of their crackers in Original, Herb, Onion, Caraway, and Black Pepper, a baggie of their Sticks & Twigs in Sea Salt, Curry, and Chipotle Tomato, and an individual cookie of each of their three flavors, Chocolate Chip, “Oatmeal” Raisin, and Ginger Snap. All are organic, wheat-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan. Yum!
To enter, comment below telling me your favorite Mary’s Gone Crackers product or, if you haven’t tried any, which sounds tastiest to you. Anyone can enter as long as there’s no legal reason you can’t have crackers. If your country forbids crackers, then I’m sorry, there’s just nothing I can do. Additional entries are below- do as many as you want:
- Follow me on Twitter (or if you already do), and leave a comment below saying you did with your @Twitter name.
- Follow Mary’s Gone Crackers on Twitter and leave a comment below saying you did.
- Tweet “Enter to win a Mary’s @GoneCrackers @IEatTrees – http://tinyurl.com/28cd8nw” and leave a comment to tell me you tweeted.
- “Like” I Eat Trees on Facebook (or if you already did), and leave a comment below telling me you did.
- “Like” Mary’s Gone Crackers on Facebook, and leave a comment below telling me you did.
- Subscribe to I Eat Tree’s feed on your Google Reader (or if you already do), and leave a comment saying you did.
- Leave a comment telling me your all-time favorite nighttime snack.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave 5 comments to really let me know.
Please leave an individual comment for each entry. Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, July 20th 2010, so enter by noon EST on Tuesday. Good luck!