Lick It Vegan Ice Cream Recipe Book Giveaway
**Giveaway Closed** Congratulations to Kelly G. who said, “My favorite flavor of ice cream is a toss-up between Tofutti’s Coffee Marshmallow Swirl and my own homemade version of Green Tea.” I’ll be contacting you for your shipping address right after I get myself some toast. Mmm… toast.
As much as I’d love to post every single recipe from my favorite cookbooks, the publishing companies simply can’t let me do that. While it would be great for my site if everyone just came here for any recipe they needed, it wouldn’t be very good for their sales… But in celebration of Vegan Mofo, Book Publishing Company has kindly given me the chance to send a few of my favorite vegan cookbooks to lucky I Eat Trees readers! This week, I’ll be giving away a copy of Cathe Olsen’s vegan ice cream recipe book, Lick It. With the aid of an ice cream maker or attachment, you could be making countless flavors of homemade vegan ice cream in no time!
Please leave separate comments below for each entry. I use a random number system to select the winner, so if you only commented once with a list, it will only count once. You complete as many of the entries as you wish. The giveaway is open to anyone able to receive mail. If you’re under 18, be sure you have your guardian’s permission to give me your shipping address, should you win. The winner will be randomly selected on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 at 11 PM EST, so be sure to get your entries in by then. I will contact the winner via the email used to comment, as well as leave a brief note at the top of this post indicating the winner. Good luck!
Here are the many ways to enter:
- Leave a comment and tell me your favorite flavor of vegan ice cream!
- Follow me on Twitter (or if you already do), and leave a comment below saying you did with your @Twitter name.
- Follow Book Publishing Company on Twitter and leave a comment to let me know you did.
- Tweet, “Enter to win Lick It, the #vegan ice cream book @IEatTrees – http://tinyurl.com/2dsrqg5 ” and leave a comment to tell me you tweeted.
- “Like” I Eat Trees on Facebook (or if you already did), and leave a comment below telling me you did.
- “Like” Book Publishing Company on Facebook and leave a comment to say you did.
- Sign up for the I Eat Trees newsletter, and leave a comment to let me know you did.
- Subscribe to I Eat Tree’s feed on your Google Reader (or if you already do), and leave a comment saying you did.
- Mention this giveaway, with the link, in a blog post, and leave a link to the post in a comment.