A Vegan With A Bread Machine: Rosemary Bread
This loaf of Rosemary Bread made the house so fragrant and delicious. And it tastes even better than it smells. This vegan bread is perfect for dipping in olive oil, making sandwiches, or even snacking on. Its also a perfect loaf to gift if you’re into gifting homemade baked goodies.
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 3/4 cups unbleached bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
Add all of the ingredients, in above order, to the bread machine. Set machine to Basic, 1.5 lb, Normal. Enjoy!